Monday - Friday
11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:30pm - 10:00pm
American, Classic, Steak House
(602) 264 5967
A humble beginning 60 years ago has become Phoenix’s own legendary American Steak House…Still located at Central and Virginia with its famous back door kitchen entrance...Still family owned…Still believing that…Great Steaks, the Best Booze, and good Friends are the Necessity of Life.
"Best Restaurant in the World of Wine Lovers"
Wine Spectator, 2011
Key Lime Pie
Yields: 3 pies
15 ea. Egg yolks
4 ea. 14 oz. cans of sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
2 cups Key lime juice
3 ea. Key lime crust, 9 in. spring form
8 ea. Whole eggs
3 cups Sugar
1 1/2 cups Key lime juice
• Beat the egg yolks with wire attachment until fluffy, about 5 to 7 minutes.
• Gradually add the condensed milk and beat until thick, about 5 minutes
• Add the softened cream cheese and mix well
• Lower the mixing speed, slowly add the 2 cups lime juice, mixing jus until combined, no longer.
• Pour this batter into three prepared crusts. Bake fo 15 minutes at 300 degrees.
• Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature before adding the second layer
• For second layer mix 8 eggs, 3 cups sugar and 1 ½ cups lime juice in a small stainless bowl.
• Using a double broiler heat this mixture until it thickens, about 20 minutes
• Carefully top the previously baked pies with equal amounts.
• Refrigerate 3 hours before covering
4 Cups Graham Cracker crumbs
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 tsp. Nutmeg
2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 Cups Clarified butter
1 Egg white
• Mix dry ingredients together, then add butter and mix well.
• Add egg white and mix well.
Mixed Berry Crème Brulee
Yields: 16, 2oz ramekins
1qt heavey cream
½ cup sugar
10 egg yolks
3 tbsp. vanilla
Bring cream to a boil. Whisk the egg yolks and the sugar. Add vanilla to egg mixture. Slowly whisk in the scalded cream to the egg mixture. Divide berries into ramekins. Pour mixture into ramekins. Bake in water bath at 325 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until set.