11:30am - 10pm DailyHappy Hour
3pm - 6pm Daily
Lunch: 11am - 3pm Daily
Sun. - Thurs. 5pm - 9pm
Fri. - Sat. 5pm - 10pm
Bar Menu: 3pm - 10pm Daily
Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm Daily
Brunch: Sunday 9am - 3pm
American, Mexican, Southwestern
Located in a the heart of Scottsdale with a lovely atrium patio, garden dining area, and beautifully decorated dining rooms, Scottsdale Station is restaurant central for the entire area and beyond. Open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch, the menu is an exciting amalgam of Southwestern and Mexican flavors with Asian and Cajun influences. Owners Robert and Linda Gabrick call it “Carefree Cuisine”. Signatures include tortilla soup, baby back ribs, savory Border scallops, buffalo meatloaf and wonderfully decadent desserts. A broad and deep beverage listing means the perfect pairing with every meal.
Phoenix Magazine Best of the Valley 2011 -
Best Outdoor Patio New Times Best of Phoenix 2011 -
Editor's Choice: Best Place to Take an Out-of-Towner
About.com -Reader's Respond: Best Place to go on a Date
Arizona Foothills Magazine Best of Our Valley 2011
-Best Outdoor Seating -Best Sunday Brunch
-Best Margarita -Best Southwestern Experience -Best Mexican Food
AZCentral.com’s Best 2010
-Critics' Picks: Best Bar for Serious
Winner of Margarita Competition at 2010 Arizona Taco Festival
“Hunan” Short Ribs
5 lbs. Boneless beef short ribs
Salt, to taste
Fresh ground pepper, to taste
6 oz jar Hoisin sauce
6 oz jar Plum sauce
2 - 3 qts. Beef stock
5 oz. Fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
1 lb. Carrots, rough chop
1 bunch Celery, rough chop
2 lbs. Onions, rough chop
3 cups Red wine vinegar
1/2 cup Fresh garlic cloves
1 oz. Fresh thyme
• Trim and portion short ribs into 6-8oz. portions and season with salt and pepper. Pan sear until a dark crust is formed on both sides.
• Place beef in a deep sided baking dish. Add remaining ingredients to the baking dish. Make sure the beef is covered by the braising liquid.
• Cover tightly and bake a 350°F for about 5 hrs.
• Strain liquid, skim grease and reserve for service.
Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
2 lbs, Yukon gold potato
2 tbsp. Wasabi powder
1 tbsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Pepper
1/2 lb. Butter
1 cup Heavy cream
• Chop and boil potatoes until fork tender.
• Mash by hand while incorporating remaining Ingredients.
2 cups Fresh spinach
2 cups Shredded cabbage
Seasame seeds, to taste
Red peppers, julienne, to taste
• In a medium pan sauté the vegetables in seasame oil.
• Place a rounded scoop of mash in center of bowl
• Place hot vegetables on top of potatoes
• Place a portion of the short ribs on top of vegetables
• Pour 2 oz of short rib sauce over the top
• Garnish with seasame seeds and julienne red peppers