When you sign on as part of Arizona’s Premier Culinary Guide to Fine Restaurants and Wineries, you’ll have the opportunity to benefit through the myriad of ongoing Cuisine of Arizona marketing tools such as special advertising and promotions, placement in Arizona hotel rooms, press and media coverage and other restaurant and winery events. Cuisineofarizona.com will provide patrons with easy access to your online menu, your reservations link and/or a direct link to your restaurant’s website.
Much more than a publication, Cuisine of Arizona pays homage to an elite group of restaurants and wineries that have elevated cuisine and winemaking to an art. We’d be honored to have you within our pages.
CuisineofArizona.com has been redesigned and improved for greater exposure and easier navigation
Your restaurant will receive a profile that will feature your current menus, photos, amenities, chef’s biography, recipes and more.
• Our new look includes a simple and more direct access to your restaurants information.
• 500,000 pre-purchased “clicks” through Google search engines.
• Direct links to your menu and online reservation system and/or your restaurant website.
• Google ad word searches optimization to increase cuisineofarizona.com visibility.
• Keep fans informed of your special events and promotions through the Cuisine of Arizona social marketing and on your restaurant profile.
• Member/customer feedback and reviews linked through facebook.
• Easily viewed on smart phones and tablets (iphone, ipad, android, blackberry and palm).
• Update your restaurant’s information and menu as often as you like through your own login...coming soon.
• Track your restaurants “visits” and reservations directly through cuisineofarizona.com...coming soon.
• Your restaurant can be one of the three restaurants/wineries featured with a photo on the home page. The photo link directs you to your description/information page.
Cuisineofarizona.com tracks profile visits (not hits) but actual visits, menu downloads (you do not have to download the menu to see it) maps visits, on-line reservations ie: Open Table and visits to your restaurant web site form the cuisineofarizona web site. We feel that these are good indicators of how effective the web site is working for your restaurant. We offer tracking results monthly, upon request.
Your restaurant will be featured within the publication in the following ways:
Menu Listing Page
• Restaurant’s name, logo and web site link.
• Phone number, location(s) & hours of operation.
• 75-word paragraph about your restaurant.
• Choice of menu items reproduced in your menu’s style. (On average, a one-page listing can hold up to 20 menu items)
• A list of specific information about your restaurant that helps inform the reader such as: type of cuisine, whether reservations are needed, if checks or credit cards are accepted, etc.
• Placement in all indexes that apply to your restaurant.
• Option to include photos or graphics from your restaurant.
Display ad participants will receive a full page color ad which will be displayed directly across from their menu page listing in the book. This option allows the restaurant to highlight the restaurant with color photos and illustrations. Client must supply display ad artwork.
Restaurant Index & Locator Map
The index provides a cross-reference for each restaurant by location and cuisine.
Highlight your chef’s specialty dishes in our popular recipe section. Each year we showcase all new recipes including the names of the restaurant and the chef. This listing is included at no additional charge.
Cuisine of ARIZONA Restaurant Guide Distribution:
20,000 soft copies – 2500 hard bound copies
The Annual Cuisine of ARIZONA Restaurant & Wine Guide is given complimentary
to the following organizations and businesses.
In – Room Hotel Distribution: Currently over 5000 rooms
Westgate Painted Mountain Resort
The Legacy Golf Resort
Hampton Inn Tempe
Hawthorn Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites- Tempe
Country Inn & Suites- Scottsdale
Howard Johnson’s Scottsdale Old Town
Sedona Rouge - Sedona
Holiday Inn Airport
Hampton Inn Airport
Quality Inn Tempe
Papago Inn & Suites - Scottsdale
Springhill Suites Downtown Phoenix
Holiday Inn Mid-Town
Holiday Inn & Suites North Scottsdale
Days Inn Scottsdale
Gold Canyon Resort
World Mark Vacation Resort
Extended Stay Cottonwood
Best Western Plus Resort Sedona
The Tavern Hotel Cottonwood
Cliff Castle Hotel & Casino
Hilton Doubletree Resort – Tempe
Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown
The Vineyards Bed & Breakfast – Page Springs
Hassayampa Inn – Prescott
Vendome Inn – Prescott
Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Doubletree Suites by Hilton - Phoenix
Hilton Garden Inn – Old Town Scottsdale
Hotel Palomar - Phoenix
Amara Resort - Sedona
Cuisine of ARIZONA will distribute to the following Concierge at these hotels.
Hyatt Gainey Suites
Tempe Mission Palms
Hyatt Regency downtown
Winery Tasting Rooms:
Burning Tree Cellars
Page Springs Cellars
Four Eight Wine Works
AZ Hops & Vines
Lawrence Dunham Vineyards- Old Town Scottsdale Tasting Room
Other Distribution outlets:
Scottsdale Downtown Association – Carts & Kiosks
Tempe Tourism Office
Outrageous Olive Oil
City of Cottonwood
Cottonwood Tourism Office
SW Valley Chamber of Commerce
We Care Foundation
Taste of Chandler
Local First – Fall Festival Gift Bags (500)
Grand Wine Festival gift bags (1200)
Price Kong (charity golf tournament gift bags)
Arizona Community Farmers Markets:
Mesa Community Old Town Scottsdale
Roadrunner Park Carefree
Hilton Village ASU
Old Town Scottsdale
Arizona Cuisine llc-
Cuisine of ARIZONA Restaurant Guide
1956 E Vaughn St